Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Gacha

Hello hehehe its been awhile.. I am currently spending my time with my Minechika because he's currently here in the Philippines. He came back here last Feb. 12 and we're rollin!!! Last Feb. 18 we celebrated our 3rd year together!!! We are a happy chubby couple. :)

Anyway back to my main point of this blog post. Days ago he gave me an egg well the Japanese(they) call it Gatcha or gacha i'm not sure hehehe so here it is.... Dundundun.....
Guess what's inside this



Something from Tomy

Details for the "IT" 

HFUIREHGRIAUGHIRUGHISUH SCALED CANON F-1!!! Maybe 10:1?? I don't know hahaha but just scroll down with me!

It even has a body cap and lens cap!!!! 

SIZE DIFFERENTIATION..... (super wtf its so detailed)

IT LOOKS SO REAL!!!! AND take note! THE WINDER REALLY WINDS! 

As you can see I am a film cam collector so upon recieving this from him I was like HOOOOMERGOOORD!!!! eheheh I love cameras!!!

This reminds me of my 2nd year in college we were supposed to do a 1:1 scale of a camera... I did back then a Nikon D40.. (shares) made of bristol board... I think I want to make something similar again
Trashy model  hahaha n00b level

I bow down to my TINY Canon F-1 for its detailed-NESS, being detailed and for being hmmm detailed maybe? hahaha lol... I am really fascinated with this... I want more....

No comments: