Friday, March 29, 2013

Of all things

I really had a very happy February and March even though March isn't even over yet. If life can be just replayed, I'll do it all over and over and over and over again! Last February 12, Minechika, went back here in the Philippines to spend his vacation because its school break in Japan. It took him here for a month and 2 weeks. We waited to be together again was about 6 months, because he left September 2012. Both of us felt lonely and most of the time. We wished to be together again for like everyday... but with the help of technology and amazing iPhone apps we felt together, thanks to Line, Facetime and Skype hehehe.





Our first time meeting again... :)
Just in time for Valentines day! We spent our valentines with our friends, a.k.a. blockmates-slash-college friends, at Centris Walk. We ate at Soyabar while waiting for them and also ate at Jolibee hehehe... We also played LazerTag that time.

Can't help not to look at my fly-away hair $#$@&^&$ ; ___ ;

We love anything made from soy heheh
I sucked because I have to go to work lol hahaha I want to spend time with him but we can only meet every night and weekends so bawi bawi parin... We watched Warm Bodies on our 1st weekend together and ate at our favorite cookie shop in Cubao X :D


Our anniversary fell on a weekday so we had dinner at SumoSam in Trinoma.... the joys of eating Japanese food makes me very full ^__^

We also spent time with college blockmates. After a handful of store checks over the south area.. I managed to go to AliMall, Cubao to spend time with him and our friends. We ate at Gerry's Grill where the sisig tastes and smells like cinnamon hahaha
Aftermath of our orders


I also visited their home in Quezon City a few times hehehe... pretty much the same but his little brother grew bigger hehehe... he's a big boy already... aww :)
KAWAII baby Nozomi is KAWAII!!!
We also spent a lot of time in Maginhawa... after work... we go walking, chilling at the part of Maginhawa where the tea shops are found and also glorious eating hahha


Superb pasta is superb... from Blacksoup Cafe

Nutella Donut... I forgot where we had this hahaha
He gave me a super super happy happy Birthday time by spending the whole day with me and my family... he also gave me this KYARY PAMYU PAMYU - Kimi ni 100 Percent / Furisodeshon -  single :((( I CRIED BECAUSE OF HAPPINESS ; ___ ;  

YOU KNOW IM A SOLID FAN OF KYARY :((( I WANNNNNA SEE HER PERFORM LIVE SOMEDAY AND MEET HER AND GREET HER AND TAKE PICTURES WITH HER AND HUG HER AND BE FRIENDS AND AND AND AND AND huuuuu (i shall make a separate post hahahah... i love KPP :3 )


Moving on.... On his last night here in the Philippines we spent the night with his high school friends : ) He introduced me to his friends... I already know some already but to see them as a whole hahaha their group is so big...

After the event he took me home... when we arrived our house we hugged each other and bid goodbyes... he told me not to cry because he'll see me "later" and after that the next day morning he flew back to Japan...



Oh love I shall see you soon... later... in a bit... I miss you already :* I love you :***






I dream of going to Japan too : )




No comments: