Monday, April 2, 2012

Me and my Happy Heart

New blog, new beginnings. I deleted my previous blogs and this is the outcome -- a new start. I want a carefree blog in which I can post a lot of yadayada like crafts, makeup and haul. LOL I'm not a guru or even a fashionista expert but I also want to do the things that the others do :))

Yes, I do have a portfolio site and a photoblog why not host this blog there? Hmmm I tried to start this blog  weeks ago but I don't feel to use my domain for this one i felt "ehh". On the other hand, why not use tumblr? I also don't feel to use tumblr as a blogging tool because I believe tumblr is for media posts like music, photographs and such but not words...

Moving on, I'm planning to do a 30 day video challenge. I hope I could do it religiously and right lol hahaha and not fail it...




No comments: